Version 0.1.2 of sixtyFPS was released last week! Please check out the release blog post for more information.
- New Features
- Changes to the
- Make it possible to disable the GL backend in the CMake build (
- The default backend no more selects a default :-). Instead the Rust API crate, Rust interpreter API crate and the CMake project define the same features and defaults.
- The C++ crate depends on the interpreter without its defaults.
- In CMake the X11 and Wayland features become dependent options, that are only show in the CMake configure UI if
the GL backend is enabled. This way a GL-disabled build won't also pass
- Janitor work
- Add RISC-V to the Embedded CI/Test builds (d5bf27, afdb37)
ghcr.io/sixtyfpsui/sixtyfps/riscv64gc-unknown-linux-gnu:latest is a Ubuntu-20.04 container that can be used for application development with cross and provides all the dependencies needed to build SixtyFPS with X11 and Wayland backend.
News about applications built with SixtyFPS
- Feature management
- Toolchain management
- Show the list of installed toolchains in the toolchains tab ( 03a911 )
52 patches were committed by 4 authors.