Slint UI Library
- Add a dark mode for the fluent style (#1286)
Changes to the
Start working to make syntax more robust (#1734, #1754)
- Adds the support for input/output/private properties #191
- Parses the new Component declaration #1682
- Adds some transformations in the syntax_updater to port to the new syntax
Introduces new lookup rules for unqualified identifier
Instead of looking up any property in
root, only resolve the properties in scope declared in the current component.
Add example for custom
Add example with a custom carousel widget for
Also support MCU in this example.
Improve property viewer widget (#1763)
- Remove the type column from the table
- Clicking on an defined property takes you to the property definition
- Support grouping as supported by the new LSP (introduced in #1758)
- online editor: improve the welcome screen (#1759)
online editor: Make document outline highlight where the cursor is (#1757)
Make the document outline set the "active" class on the element the cursor is currently in.
Include some css to make the browser show what is active.
online editor: Document outline widget (#1752)
A Document outline widget.
It's recommended to build this on top of #1751 as without that the navigation is broken.
- Fix quality of SVG rendering in the online editor (#1740)
Change type of
It's not a breaking change. At the moment the software renderer does not provide gradient drawing and until it is implemented a gradient window background will be drawn as solid color. Fixes #1681.
Visit the type of array expression when collecting information on struct
Prevent compilation error in the generated code when dealing with empty array expression of a given type, which is otherwise optimized out
Add VecModel::extend_from_slice (#1678)
Thank you to David John for this pull request!
Fix panic when the forward-focus expression is invalid (#1738)
Caused a crash of the LSP when having invalid element in the forward-focus property
Fix panic when doing binding analysis of properties in repeater in
Given an element in a layout, we must visit the properties in the repeated component, not the dummy repeated element.
The panic is a regression since e7506e, but the missing binding loop detection was there before
Fix type casting inside
show_popupon the cpp compiler (#1735)
- Improve handling of composition events on WASM (#1746)
PRs: #1668, #1751, #1753, #1756
115 patches committed in 24 pull requests by 5 authors.