The first release that comes with binary packages!
See the ChangeLog for a details of the changes. Highlights includes:
- We provide now binary packages for the
sixtyfps-viewerunderstands a new command line argument:
--on [callback] [handler]. It runs the callback when called.
- It is now possible to query the length of a model with
Cargo UI 0.3
- The dependency tree shows which crates from the dependencies are out of date
- And you can upgrade, remove, or add new dependencies from the UI
- Cargo UI can now list all your programs installed with
- It is possible to upgrade, remove, or install new crates with
SixtyFPS UI Library
- Changes to the
- Track length of models in the interpreter, Rust and C++ (
This is done by exposing the ModelNotify to the caller via the new
ModelTrackertrait, which has a function that allows "hooking" into the dirty tracking of the size.
- Work around crash in Qt mac style when drawing scrollbars with invalid size (
- Fix compatibility of
ModelHandlefor older models ( 7b687d)
If the model doesn't implement
model_trackerthen we must forward
- ListView: Attempt to account for ListView with different item height (
As an attempt to fix part of https://github.com/sixtyfpsui/cargo-ui/issues/10
- Track length of models in the interpreter, Rust and C++ ( 63bf1a, 8596cc, 7d12fd)
- Janitor work
- cargo-audit: Remove indirect dependency on outdated time crate ( bb071f)
News about applications built with SixtyFPS
- Generate binary packages with GitHub actions
67 patches were committed by 4 authors.