This week was the quiet after the
0.1.3 release and was dedicated to cleaning up after the release and to fix some small issues -- especially in
Blog Posts & Project News
Olivier and Simon blogged about how SixtyFPS Viewer can be used to implement GUIs for scripts.
SixtyFPS UI Library
- Documentation changes:
- Fix sysinfo_macos.sh with mount points that have spaces in their path ( 912913)
News about applications built with SixtyFPS
- Allow to add a dependencies ( 38ca41)
- Allow to install packages, with auto-completion ( 421412)
- Add a progress bar when installing crates ( 3b0aa8)
- Fix parsing
cargo install --listwhen there are several binaries per crate ( 0477a9)
- Make the upgrade and uninstall button work ( c91454)
24 patches were committed by 3 authors.