Last weekend, Olivier and Tobias attended FOSDEM in Brussels. It was great to met fellow developers. Oliver did a lightning talk in the Rust devroom. The audience liked the talk, especially the fact that Slint can be scaled down for use with microcontrollers was very well received.
Slint UI Library
- Add primary clipboard support on unix (selection copy, middle click paste) (#2153)
- TextEdit: Select text with double and triple click (#2088)
- swrenderer: Initial support for linear gradients (#2149)
- docs: Turn langref.md into an mdbook (#2151)
Fix link to brushes section (#2172)
Thank you to Miłosz Kosobucki for this pull request!
- Change WindowEvent::KeyPressed/Released to use a SharedString instead of a char (#2148)
- Fix example instructions for running the node examples (#2161)
- Fix mapping of the control key when using Qt (#2160)
- Fluent style: cleanup unwanted properties (#2181)
- Fix for VS code extension not working on Debian Bullseye (#2164)
MCU: Remove the
- Bump version number to 1.0.0 (#2177)
Other Crates and Libraries
Contributions to other crates and libraries made by our Slint developers:
Port examples to current
glutinfrom the default crate feature set (#143)
- Allow for variable number of gradient stops for linear and radial gradients (#101)
Rust Skia Bindings
Add support for creating the
proc_addressloader function that takes a
&CStrinstead of a
&strto reduce memory allocations.
40 patches committed in 17 pull requests by 5 authors.