We wrote some blog posts in the last couple of days:
- Upcoming Changes to the Slint Language
- Rust and C++ Interoperability. (technically last week already)
Slint UI Library
Examples and Demo
LSP: More info in
LSP: Use proper LSP types for
Changes to the
Property annotations: Renamed
- Properties: fix extra dependency when making a two way binding (#1829)
- Fix rust code generation when comparing percentages (#1844)
- Don't generate setter for output properties (#1832)
Compiler: move the image and font embedding behind a software-renderer
You might notice this by reduced compile times for the C++ support.
PRs: #1828 #1830 #1831 #1836 #1838 #1839 #1840 #1841 #1843
51 patches committed in 18 pull requests by 4 authors.